Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Military Technology for your iPhone

I don't remember exactly how I stumbled across it but the other day I found out about a product called invisibleSHIELD made by ZAGG Inc. As I recently got a new phone (due to the screen on my previous LG Shine cracking for no apparent reason) I was looking for a way to protect my investment. All of the reviews online seemed very favorable toward the invisibleSHIELD. Reviewers noted once applied you wouldn't even notice the SHIELD was there and that the military grade materials its made of made it impossible to scratch.

Well needless to say I decided to give it a shot. I ordered the invisibleSHIELD for both my LG Shine and my laptop. The package the whole thing arrived in was pretty cool I must say. It definitely played up the high tech military aspect and I was very excited to check it out for myself. Applying the invisibleSHIELD was a little more difficult than I had thought, Especially for my laptop. I had a few issues with the product getting stuck to itself and I imagine things would have been smoother with another pair of hands to help. Eventually, it was all applied, I used the squegee provided which got most of the air bubbles out and the smaller ones went away after a few days.

Overall, while a little more pricey than other screen protectors the invisibleSHIELD is a great buy. My phone and laptop look like new, no smudges or scratches and most of the time I don't even notice notice it.

The invisibleSHIELD is available for iPhones, iPods, laptops, digital cameras, PDAs, watches, and more.

Strength Test

Scratch Test


More Videos

Review #1

Review #2

No comments: