Monday, January 5, 2009

The Snuggie: The Worst Product Ever Made

I'm totally serious that I laughed out loud at the funny parody infomercial for some stupid blanket called The Snuggie. My joy and laughter turned to sadness and anger when I realized the infomercial was actually real and they were ACTUALLY trying to get people to buy this stupid blanket. Wow, a blanket with sleeves, my life is changed forever.

Be amazed by the real infomercial for The Snuggie below. My favorite part is the whole family wearing The Snuggie at some outdoor sporting event. They look like they are in some weird cult and about to drink some Kool-Aid before going to outer space.

The Snuggie infomercial


The Cult of Snuggie
"Is your life shrouded in a cold blue haze? Do arrows with $ symbols appear when you try to raise the thermostat? Is your blanket slightly too small? If so please join us, the Cult of Snuggie. There will be punch and pie."



Instead of buying a Snuggie, may I suggest: Walk to your bathroom, open your toilet, dump the entire contents of your wallet into said toilet, flush...then slap yourself in the face for thinking a blanket with sleeves is a good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's too bad the Snuggie has that drafty, hospital gown thing going for it... it would be better if it wrapped around all the way