Monday, November 24, 2008

24:Redemption


Don't get too excited, while there was a 2 hour premiere event of 24:Redemption on last night the show won't be returning until January 11th. When the show comes back I'll try and give some regular updates of the Jack Bauer kill count & various other things of note from the show.

According to Blogs4Bauer, Jack was able to rack up 17 points in last nights episode (14 kills & 3 DAMMITS). Here's what else they said in the episode recap:

Season 7 Preview

-Tony’s back - Chloe’s back. Dude from Sons of Anarchy. Explosions and an uzi. I cannot wait.

So what did you think?

My thoughts. I thought it was good. When I heard Jack was going to be in Africa - I expected that Season 6 was not the worst that Fox could offer. However this 2 hour installment was pretty good. There was some old-school Jack Bauer shooting, and a few “dammits”. I could have done without the filler with the junkie and would have liked fewer commercials.

The previews for Season 7 has me pumped up for January. I said to myself that I wouldn’t waste my time blogging for Bauer if it meant sitting through another crappy season. Last season was really hard to watch (and even harder to blog about).

Whatever we post about - we are all fans of 24 and want Fox to let Jack be Jack. Hopefully we can just put Season 6 out of our memory (sort of like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom). So stay tuned to Blogs4Bauer as we all gear up for Zombie Tony’s return in January. If Jack Bauer can come back from the dead (twice), Tony can do it at least once.

Watch last nights 2 hour episode (it's 87 minutes run time without commercials)

No comments: