Monday, December 8, 2008

Kanye West's 808s & Heartbreak

Well it seems like everyone has been talking about Kanye West in the last few weeks with the release of his album 808s & Heartbreak. I've posted about some singles off this cd a few times but I just wanted to share a few good songs. I think the beginning of the album is very solid. The songs all flow together and it seems like the first 5 or 6 songs could all be singles. The album weakens towards the end as it becomes a little too monotonous. Overall, I think its another really creative and impressive album from Kanye West.

Track 1 - Say You Will


Track 2 - Welcome to Heartbreak


Track 3 - Heartless


Track 4 - Amazing


Track 5 - Love Lockdown



Track 6 - Paranoid


Track 10 - See You In My Nightmares



Related Links:
Kanye West on the AMAs
Kanye West - Heartless Music Video
Love Lockdown Video

No comments: