Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ChaCha CEO Scott Jones Has an Awesome Computer & House

I was flipping through the channels the other day and noticed an episode of Cribs was on MTV. I also noticed that the person giving the tour of his amazing mansion was only a teenager. By the first commercial I realized I was watching an episode of Teen Cribs but I did some digging to figure out just who this kid's dad was.

Turns out the kids' dad is GraceNote founder and current CEO & Founder of ChaCha, Scott Jones. I figured the guy had to be somehow involved in tech since his house was complete with retinal scanners, remote control toilets & an 8 screen computer.

Here's a picture of his computer setup:3.4 GHz P4 CPU, 2 GB RAM, 8x Dell 19 in. monitors, Colorgraphic Xentera GT display with ATI, Schwinn 205p recumb bike, Ergotron frame

You can view the episode of Cribs below:


Links:
Scott Jones Personal Site
TechCrunch Article

No comments: