Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Just Don't Get It

I must be missing something. Why the hell has the video below been the most viral video on the internet the last few days? I just don't get it. Wow a kid goes to the dentist and is out of it after...OMG STOP THE PRESSES AND CHECK YOUTUBE! I seriously do not think this is funny at all. I was waiting the whole video for something cool to happen then it just ended. Precious moments of my life are gone. Why am I even posting it?


Video Info

This is my 7 year old son who had an extra tooth removed last summer, 2008. I had the camera because he was so nervous before I wanted him to see before and after.

He was so out of it after, I had to carry him out of the office. The staff was laughing and I had tears it was so funny.

He is doing fine now and the teeth are great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found some dance remix video (geez those things are everywhere now) and it's mildly entertaining. Still not very funny but better than the original.

No comments: