Friday, February 6, 2009

Marshawn Lynch Values Family, Penguins

Even more reasons why Marshawn Lynch is the man. This guy seriously cracks me up. Check in the related posts for my previous Marshawn post, you will not be disappointed.


Marshawn Lynch has already earned himself an honorary passport to the Republic of People Everyone Should Think Are Totally Awesome Forever with an impressive resume of oddball accomplishments: his MarioKart victory celebration from his time at Cal, Beast Mode, his sporadically updated and even more sporadically punctuated blog at Yardbarker ... he's a five-tool player in the world of ROCK, and we're not even taking his professional accomplishments into account here.

His Sporting News Today profile does nothing to weaken our already high opinion of Lynch, where he answers questions in what must be complete Beast Mode:

What's on my iPod: "Keak The Sneak and da Farmboyz...Lee Majors...Li'l Boosie...Sleepy D." (And that's an incomplete list. There's more.)

Talent I'd most like to have: "Mackin'. Straight mackin'. No, I'd like to have the talent of a magician, so I could hypnotize all of the ladies!"

On my office walls: "A mural of me and everything important in my life that my cousin painted: it includes my mama, penguins..."

[via TSB]

No comments: