Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tough Economic Times Call for Marisa Miller

Justifying the purchase of a brand new Harley-Davidson is hard to do during tough economic times but that's where super supermodel Marisa Miller comes in. Pictures for Harley-Davidson's V-Rod Muscle motorcycle have been circulating due to Marisa Miller being in them. I'm sure people aren't posting these because they are actually excited about this new motorcycle but hey good for you Harley-Davidson, having most desired woman on the planet as your spokesman is not to shabby.

“To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible,” said the 2008 cover model of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Edition. “I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It’s amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for.”



Info & story from WithLeather & EpicCarnival and HarleyBlog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marisa is amazing!!! This is a great look for HD! lovin the video. . . seems like it was a fun shoot. That song by KAZAK is rockin' I am going to itunes now to download it!!